Place of work: Sofia, Filip Kutev 7, 3rd floor
Permanent Position: Full-time
The company provides services and goods to well-known world leaders in the field of automotive, household, industrial and medical electronics. As a result of expanding our production activity, we are looking to recruit employee for Process Control.
- Higher education in the field of electronics, mechatronics, automation, automatic control, or QA management
- Experience on similar position
- Mandatory English proficiency
- Basic knowledge of ISO 900:2015; IATF 16949:2016; ISO14001:2015; 5S; 5 „Why“ analysis
- Communication skills and teamwork skills
- Controlling compliance with ESD measures in the workplace
- Monitoring 5S job layout based on 5S rules
- Checking for the presence of all necessary documents for the workflow – instructions, samples, appropriate storage of materials and components, relative to the working instruction
- Controlling the correct filling of the necessary records
- Checking the correct positioning and storage according to 5S
- Controlling compliance with workplace instructions and rules
- Ensuring that electronic modules are properly marked and stored when transported between different departments
- Employment contract
- Stimulating payment with a bonus system
- Opportunity for professional realization and development in an international company
- Social package: food vouchers, public transportation card, etc.
If you are interested, please send us your CV and we will contact you shortly by e-mail. Only pre-approved candidates will be invited for an interview. All applications will be treated strictly confidentially.
The provision of personal data is voluntary, their processing and use in the selection and storage process will be carried out in full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act /GDPR /. SYSCO SET ELECTRONICS Ltd. in its capacity.