Place of work: Sofia, Filip Kutev 7, 3rd floor
Permanent Position: Full-time
The company provides services and goods to well-known world leaders in the field of automotive, household, industrial and medical electronics. As a result of expanding our production activity, we are looking to recruit SMD Operator on machines for automated assembly of electronic components.
- Completed secondary education
- Good computer knowledge – MS Office and MS Windows
- Desire for work in the field of electronics
- Ready to work in shifts
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Could be without experience, the company offers training
- Employment contract
- Corporate one-month training
- Motivating payment with bonus system
- Opportunity for professional realization and development in an international company
- Social package: good vouchers, public transportation card, etc.
If you are interested, please send us your CV and we will contact you shortly by e-mail. Only pre-approved candidates will be invited for an interview. All applications will be treated strictly confidentially.
The provision of personal data is voluntary, their processing and use in the selection and storage process will be carried out in full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act /GDPR /. SYSCO SET ELECTRONICS Ltd. in its capacity.